Friday, October 4, 2013

:picture update:

My lack of blogging is mostly because I spend my time homeschooling, taking care of 3 children and the house, and also spending time with my husband. By the end of the day all I want to do is be with Josh and finally sit down to relax. I really miss blogging. But I finally found an app that will let me blog from my phone and also add some pictures so I'm hoping that will help me do a better job at updating. So here are a bunch of pictures for ya....

Sweet G feet

G loves bath time and has recently decided he wants to climb out of his little ducky

I love watching these two. Ryleigh doesn't really like to be around Grayson all that much but Emma loves to hug and kiss on him 

Lunch at the park

Grayson's first time swinging 



The kids first time at Krispy Kreme


School time!








E insisted on carrying around her frying pan like Repunzel just incase she needed to "hit someone in the head"

Big boy haircut

Emma joined girlscouts and is a Daisy!

 


Last week Emma has to be put under anesthesia to have her nose cauterized. She was having a lot of nose bleeds and since last week, she hasn't had any!

E and daddy playing with Legos!


E at her Daisy meet & greet
 
 

No comments: