Saturday, February 7, 2009

5 years and counting....

Today marks 5 years that Josh and I have been together. I met Josh when I was working at Little Feet Learning Center. We had a really big snow that winter and he was at the daycare plowing the snow off the parking lot. There was something about him that caught my eye and I knew that I was going to marry him. [seriously...I know a lot of people say that....but I KNEW that he was THE ONE] He worked at Pleasant Ridge Golf Course. His boss was my boss' husband. Weird huh? So she gave me his phone number and the rest is history. These past 5 years, we have definitely had our ups and downs. It's so crazy to think of everything we've been through together. Dating, getting engaged, buying our first home, having the wedding of our dreams, and then the birth of our beautiful baby Emma. Josh is the one thing in my life that has always made perfect sense. Anyone who knows Josh, knows that he is an amazing man. Ofcourse, sometimes he drives me absolutely CRAZY but I couldn't have asked for a more perfect person to spend my life with.



Thank you, sweetheart for the most amazing years of my life....I hope to have 100 more together. I love you