Thursday, February 12, 2009

10 Things I Love About You

With Valentines Day only 2 days away, I decided to write down the top 10 reasons why I love Josh and then 10 reasons why I love Emma.



10 Reasons Why I Love Josh

1. He loves me for who I am and has never asked me to be anyone different

2. He makes me laugh all the time

3. He takes such good care of me and Emma

4. He is a smart and hardworking person who would help anyone

5. He always listens to me[even if I don't make any sense]

6. He understands that I'm stubborn,opinionated, and sometimes crabby but he loves me anyway

7. He gave me the most beautiful little girl ever!!!

8. He makes all my dreams come true

9. He is simply irresistible

10. He always wants to make me happy


10 Reasons Why I Love Emma

1. She babbles to me all day long

2. She gives me the biggest smile when she wakes up in the morning

3. She makes me realize how amazing it is to be a mom

4. She teaches me patience and understanding

5. She has brought Josh and I closer together

6. She makes me want to be a better person

7. She is always excited to see me

8. She learns new things everyday and I'm so proud of her

9. She is so cute and cuddly

10. She is such an amazing little girl

No comments: