Friday, February 6, 2009

Update 2

Well, this is the first time I've even attempted being on the computer since Wednesday night. I have spent the past day and a half in the bed. Luckily I was able to come home about 3:15 a.m. from work Thursday morning. Once I got home I started vomiting every 30-45 min. It lasted until about 7:00 Thursday night. I stayed in the bed all day and then half of today. I finally just got up and took a shower and that helped a lot. I am feeling much better. Now I just have the body aches and headaches that come from vomiting all day long. I have secluded myself to our bedroom in hopes that Josh doesn't get sick and Emma doesn't get sick again. Right now, they are both feeling fine so since I'm past the sickness maybe we are in the clear. [keep your fingers crossed]

No comments: