Friday, February 20, 2009

Jumper

This past Thursday Emma and I went out to look around a few stores. I had never been to "Once Upon a Child" so I went to kind of check it out. I was looking around at their exersaucers and also the free-standing jumpers. They didn't really have too much there that I was interested in but as we were leaving the store a lady walked in with a jumper that was still in the box. I stayed around a few minutes to see if they were going to buy it from her. This jumper was brand new in the box and had never even been opened. The store only wanted to give her around $25.00 for it. Well, she wanted more than that so on her way out of the store, I stopped her and asked how much she wanted for it. We ended up agreeing on $40.00. It is a Baby Einstein Jumperoo and it sells for around $80-90 in the stores. I was so excited. What a great deal!! I got home and put it together and Emma really likes it so far. I am so glad that I went there and got this great jumper.I guess I was just in the right place and the right time.

2 comments:

Hollifields said...

That's great! I don't really care of once upon a child. The one time I went in there I couldn't get around there was so much stuff everywhere and it seemed dirty to me. You should try Bubbles and there are several consignment sales coming up and churches. Cheyenne and I went to one yesterday at St. Paul's on Horse Pen Creek and it was huge! They had so much stuff. I'll e-mail you the list of the ones I know of.

Four of a Kind said...

Aidan lived in his Jumperoo from 4-12 months. We were always able to find great deals on Craigslist too.