Sunday, February 15, 2009

Emma's 1st Valentines Day

Emma's 1st Valentines Day was so much fun. First we gave daddy his presents. Anyone who knows me, knows that I HATE pictures being taken of me. So ofcourse Josh has always begged me to have some. So for Valentines Day, I took Emma to Portrait Innovations and we got a picture of the two of us together and we framed it for Josh. We also got him some chocolate and I helped Emma make a card for him. I really think he liked everything that he got. Then we went to my mom and dads house to visit and also to give them their Valentines Day cards. I got Emma some of the little princess cards that we used to give out in elementary school. They are so cute. I would put them in her hand and she would try to give them to people herself. She just didn't understand that she had to actually let go though. But it was too cute. Uncle Sam invited us over for dinner last night. We had chicken, potatoes, green beans, and biscuits. SOOOO GOOD! Overall, we had a great Valentines Day...hope you all did too. All the great stuff Josh got for Valentines DayEmma holding her presentJosh and I got our little drool monkey new bibs for Valentines Day but all she wanted to do is chew on themEmma looking at the card that Josh and I gave herReady to GO!!The card that Emma and I made for themEmma giving mom her little cardEmma absolutely LOVES this darn bird on the playmatKatie and Joe before they went out to eat....aren't they too cute?Emma playing in her excersaucer at mom and dads houseWhile we were at mom and dads house Cheyenne came over because their were babysitting....it was so much fun to get to play with her.Emma took at great nap at mom and dads houseJosh and his Valentine at Sam's house

No comments: