Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bath Dropz

I've been wanting to get these Color Bath Dropz for Emma for a while now. I know a few people who have used them and their kids loved them. So while I was at Babies R Us a couple of days ago I went ahead and got some. They come is a pack of three....red, blue, and yellow. Of course you can mix them and make other colors too. It is just a little tablet that you drop into the water and it dissolves and changes the water to that color. We tried it last night for the first time and Emma loved it. The reason I have been concerned about getting them is because I thought it might stain our bath tub, but they don't. They are safe to use and a lot of fun. The only thing we did different was, after she was done playing we drained the water and then washed her and rinsed her off. That way we were sure to get her clean. I think tonight we will try red!

No comments: