Monday, September 13, 2010

Big Girl Tub!

Ryleigh LOVES bath time. But I HATE the flood that is always in my kitchen when she gets done. She is getting way to big for her infant tub and she kicks and splashes so much and it's becoming a pain to bath her in it. So I've been on the hunt for a bath seat that will work for her so that she and Emma can bath together safely. I have found one that I like but last night they both desperately needed a bath so I used her bumbo. I have seen people use them before in the tub so I thought I would try it out. Ryleigh loved sitting in the tub and being able to splash and play and Emma loved having her in there too. The bumbo wouldn't stick to the bottom so I kept having to hold it down and wash her at the same time. Our bath seat should be here soon so I'm looking forward to bathing them together all the time now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd start by licking your toddler daughters little twatcicle while she quivers with agonising enjoyment then I'd flip her over and shove my huge cock up her tiny asshole

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun can I join in?

Anonymous said...

i want big sis to watch while I eat the baby's p---y, watch her kick like mad, then she can have my c--k in her little mouth, I blow on her bald p---y then big sis gets hers