Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bath Seat

We finally got a bath seat for Ryleigh. The bumbo worked ok but it wanted to float and I had to hold it down the whole time she was in there. Our bath tub is textured on the bottom so we couldn't just get a standard bath seat because the suction cups will not stick. So we got the Safety 1st bath seat. It hook on the side of the tub and has an arm that holds the seat into the tub. The seat also swivels around. So far we really like it and Ryleigh loves sitting and playing in the water. It is so much easier to bath the girls now. I can do both of them by myself at the same time and it's less of a headache than the infant bath seat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want big sis to watch me molestingher baby sis and touch herpussy while she does, I want her nice n wet for when I am finished with the baby, I am going to enjoy herpussy whilebaby sis looks and learns while she sucks mycock