Monday, September 6, 2010

Water Babies

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

We are really enjoying having Josh home today and spending time together. We all went out to Cracker Barrel this morning and had breakfast. Then we are going out later to pick up a few things. Other than that, we are just enjoying hanging around the house.

Yesterday we went to my mom and dads house and had a labor day cookout. John and Connie made hamburgers and mom made hotdogs. It ws so good. Now that summer is coming to an end, I wanted to try putting Ryleigh in the pool.She started kicking her legs as soon as they hit the water. It was so funny to watch her little legs go. The water was warm because of all the HOT weather we've been having. She was only in for about 3 minutes with my mom. She enjoyed it until she realized that I didn't have her. I think if I would have been in there with her, she would have stayed a lot longer. I can't believe next year she will be running around getting in the pool by herself.
Emma has really enjoyed the pool this summer. She does great with her little floaties and she will get in the pool by herself and float around and kick her legs. I think next year we are going to work with Emma and Cheyenne on learning to swim. They are both ready and I'm sure they will do great.

No comments: