Monday, January 10, 2011

Check Ups

This morning I took both girls to the doctor for checkups. It was for Ryleigh's 9 month and Emma's 2 year(yes, it's really really late). Both of them did great though. Emma got a finger prick and Ryleigh had to get two shots. They are both healthy and growing. It was tough having both of them that had to be checked out because I had two naked babies that wanted to get off the table and play and I was trying to keep them both happy but also listen to what the doctor was saying. She said that since Ryleigh is eating cheerios and crackers like a champ that it was fine to start her on table food. So today for lunch she had real pears, peas, and carrots. No more baby food for Ryleigh. Also, did I mention, she took 5 steps in a row the other night!!! I haven't caught in on camera yet because every time we get the camera out she gets so excited and wants to grab it. She amazes me more and more because she is picking it up so quickly. As long as she doesn't get too excited and try to walk too fast she is able to take multiple steps and still steady herself. I didn't have our new camera today so these pictures aren't as great but they are still cute.


No comments: