Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just a couple more days.....

Only 2 more days till the weekend! I'm really looking forward to this Saturday because we will be celebrating my sweet niece Cheyenne's 3rd Birthday! I can't believe it's been almost 3 years since she was born. Time just goes by so fast and I love watching her grow up.

Today was a very busy day. This morning my mom came over to help me watch the girls so that I could clean my carpet. I'm embarrassed to say that my carpet hasn't been cleaned in the 3 years that we have lived here, so it desperately needed it. It looks and smells so much better now. It took almost 3 hours to do, but I couldn't have done it without my mom so I'm very thankful to her. Ryleigh and Emma loved having Nana here to play with them.

Josh is out of town again tonight and so after nap time, I took the girls out to pick up a few things. I love going out with the girls. It so much fun just to walk around the stores and look at different things. Ryleigh and Emma are really big "people watchers" so they will just ride in the cart and look around the whole time.

Ryleigh has really started walking some today. She has taken more steps than ever and I have noticed that she prefers to walk now instead of just dropping to the floor to crawl. Today is the first day she has done that so I'm thinking she is really going to starting walking full time soon.

I am kind of excited about American Idol starting tonight. Last year I said that I wasn't going to watch it this year but now that JLO and Steven Tyler are judges, I have to watch! Hopefully it won't be disappointing.

No comments: