Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Iced In"

We were "supposed" to get a big snow this past Monday but it seems as though everyone else got tons of snow and we got a little snow and a lot of ice. So therefore we have spent the past few days inside. I like to have little things put away that I can bring out for Emma to play with when we have to be stuck inside. She loves to sit at the kitchen table and do puzzles or color. For Christmas I asked my mom to make Emma a "craft box". So she got a big box and got all kinds of things to put in it, like paper, paint, scissors, glue, stickers, popsicle sticks, etc. Emma loves to go through everything and pick out what she wants to do. She loves to paint but it's soooo messy, so I love that my mom found this "do-a-dot" art. It has sponge tip bottles that make it cleaner and easier for Emma to paint. It even came with it's own book. I high reccommend it to anyone with small children. Josh and I got Emma the Abby & Emma Magnetic Dress Up Dolls for Christmas also and she will spend forever at the table dressing them up. Josh left about an hour ago to go down to the coast for a big meeting so keep your fingers crossed that it goes well. He won't be home until tomorrow night so it's going to be just me and the girls for today and tomorrow. Most of the ice has melted today so I am going out to Target once Ryleigh gets up from her nap and eats.

No comments: