Monday, January 24, 2011

More Celebrating

Last night we had another little celebration for Chey's birthday. We went to my mom and dads house and had meatball subs and Autumn made a cake. We also gave Cheyenne her presents last night instead of at her party on Saturday. She got some cool stuff. My mom and dad got her a cool music player that has a microphone. All the kids wanted to play with that thing. She also got a Leapster2 from her mom, dad, and Hailey. Cheyenne is really into the movie "Tangled" right now so we got her a Tangled game to go with her a leapster and also a My Little Pony. I can't believe this little girl is going to be 3 tomorrow. She is becoming such a smart and beautiful little girl. We love you so much Cheyenne. Happy Birthday!



1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

Thanks so much for the stroller advice on my blog. I truly appreciate it. I've heard so much good feedback about the double strollers. I will definitely not be getting the Contours option tandem stroller.
Heavy and I just don't mix. I am not the strongest mom ever and I have a hard time just folding up and hoisting our chicco into the back of our car.
I think a lighter version of a double is definitely my type of stroller. I appreciate the heads up. :)