Tuesday, May 15, 2012

11 Weeks!


How far along? 11 weeks


Size of Baby: According to Babycenter, the baby is the size of a fig.
 The baby is just over an inch and a half long and is almost fully formed. 



Maternity Clothes: Not yet but my shorts are getting a little tight. 

Gender: We will find out the beginning of July. Can't wait!

Labor Signs: Better not be till November or December!

Movement: Not yet. 

Sleeping: Ok so far. I am convinced I need about 15 pillows to get comfortable but my husband isn't going for that. 

What I miss: Nothing!

What I am looking forward to: My ultrasound next week.

Cravings/Aversions: Not right now. I think I'm sorta of over my chicken aversion. I just can't stand plain chicken. Make sense?

Symptoms: Sickness, Heartburn, Fatigue

Best Moment this Week: Celebrating Mother's Day knowing that I am the mother of 3 beautiful babies this year. I can't believe we are going to have 3!! God is blessing us with so much. 

No comments: