Friday, May 11, 2012

Random Pics

Just a few random phone pictures.

Ryleigh watching Rio.

My girls have really fine long hair. I love that about them. Emma's hair was getting really really long but since its so thin and fine, it was starting to look a little stringy so I decided that I was just going to trim it a little bit before her dance recital. Well, I think the trimmed somehow turned into about 2 inches but it is really cute and it will grow back in no time.

One day last week when Josh was out of town I took the girls to Panera to eat dinner. This was Ryleigh's first time out of a high chair or booster seat. Most of the time she is too short to see over the table but the table was at a perfect height for her. She sat in her chair and did a great job. She is such a big girl.

A couple of days before Emma's recital I took her to get her fingernails and toes painted. She is a prissy little girl and she really enjoyed this. It was such a special treat for her.



No comments: