Tuesday, May 22, 2012

12 Weeks!


How far along? 12 weeks!!! YAY!

Size of Baby: According to Babycenter, the baby is just over 2 inches long and weighs half an ounce.He/She is about the size of a lime.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet but my shorts are getting a little tight. 

Gender: We will find out the beginning of July. Can't wait!

Labor Signs: Better not be till November or December!

Movement: Not yet. 

Sleeping: Ok so far. I wake up with a sore back every morning but other than that, I'm sleeping ok. 

What I miss: Nothing!

What I am looking forward to: My ultrasound on Thursday!

Cravings/Aversions: I don't really have many cravings or aversions. I haven't been eating a lot at all. Just snacking here and there. 

Symptoms: Sickness, Heartburn, Fatigue

Best Moment this Week: Making it to 12 Weeks! I can breathe a little sigh of relief. Also, Josh and I decided on a boy name......we think. We are pretty certain that is what it will be if its a boy. We have narrowed down girl names to a few. We can't wait to find out what this little baby is. 

No comments: