Tuesday, May 29, 2012

13 Weeks!


Hellooooo 2nd Trimester!!

How far along? 13 Weeks!

Size of Baby: According to Babycenter, the baby is around 3 inches long and weighs an ounce. The baby is about the size of a peach. 

Maternity Clothes: Not yet but my shorts are getting a little tight. 

Gender: We will find out the beginning of July. Can't wait!

Labor Signs: Better not be till November or December!

Movement: Not yet. 

Sleeping: Ok if I can get my heartburn under control. 

What I miss: Not being sick...but of course, it's worth it. 

What I am looking forward to: July!

Cravings/Aversions: I haven't eaten much lately. Most of the time everything makes me sick.....which would explain the 14+ weigh loss so far. 

Symptoms: Sickness, Heartburn, Fatigue

Best Moment this Week: Saying Hello to the 2nd Trimester and also seeing the little one at my ultrasound last Thursday! I took both of the girls with me and they got see the baby too.

This was at 12 weeks 2 days. The baby had its fist up to his mouth. 

No comments: