Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Emma's 1st Dance Recital

I am really trying to get caught up, and now that I can stay up past 9:00 I can get some pictures uploaded. Scroll down to see my 11 week update!

A week or so ago Emma had her first dance recital. I am extremely thankful to her teacher for working with Emma and pulling her out of her shell. When Emma first started dance class, her teacher, Meghan, literally had to pull her out of my hands to take her to class. Once she got there she was ok but she was not used to leaving me. Emma and I have been together from day 1 and she really didn't understand why I was leaving. After a few weeks she started walking in by herself and really started to excel. Meghan always said she did a great job and worked really hard. I am so proud of Emma. She did wonderful during her recital. She remembered all of her steps and kept up with her team even though she was the youngest one in there. She asks me every day to go to dance class and I have to remind her that it is over for the summer. She really misses it. Hopefully the summer will pass by quickly for her and we can get her back into dance class this fall. Here are a few pics from her big day. 

 Autumn took all of the professional pictures of the dancers. Of course, my little Emma never wants to smile but she is still cute as a button. 


No comments: