Tuesday, May 1, 2012

9 Weeks

When I was pregnant with both Emma and Ryleigh I updated the blog regularly about what was going on. This time I have decided to do a weekly pregnancy update. It will be fun to look back later on.


How far along? 9 weeks

Size of Baby: According to Babycenter, the baby is about the size of a grape and weighs a fraction of an ounce.




Maternity Clothes: Not yet.
Gender: It will be a little while before we find out.

Labor Signs: Better not be till November or December!

Movement: Nada

Sleep: Sleeping ok so far as long as the heartburn does start.

What I miss: Nothing!

What I am looking forward to: Making it to 12 weeks and also finding a new car for our growing family!

Cravings/Aversions: The only aversion that I've had is to chicken and that started when the morning(or in my case, ALL DAY) sickness started.

Symptoms: Sickness, Heartburn, Fatigue

Best Moment this Week: Talking with the OB Nurse and finding out that insurance is going to cover a majority of this pregnancy. A huge blessing.

No comments: