Tuesday, June 12, 2012

15 Weeks!



How far along? 15 Weeks!

Size of Baby: According to Babycenter, the baby measures 4 inches and he weighs 2 1/2 ounces. The baby is the size of a apple.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet.  

Weight: Down 16 lbs so far. 

Gender: Only a month or so till we find out.

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: Not yet but hopefully soon. 

Sleeping: Ok I guess. 

What I Miss: Nothing yet.

What I am looking forward to: This week I've been thinking a lot about this baby's nursery and also the girls new room. They will start sharing a room soon and I'm excited to start putting it all together. 

Cravings/Aversions: Well, at this very moment I would love some Cape Cod chips. :)

Symptons: Heartburn

Best Moment this Week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at my appointment last week.  

No comments: