Tuesday, June 19, 2012

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 Weeks!

Size of Baby: In the next few weeks, the baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces.   

Maternity Clothes: Need to find some soon.  

Weight: Down 16 lbs so far....maybe more but I don't go back to the doctor for a couple of weeks. 

Gender: 2 1/2 weeks to go. 

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: Felt my first flutters but nothing since then. 

Sleeping: Not gonna talk about it. Grrrr.... 

What I Miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach. I can not sleep any other way. 

What I am looking forward to: 2 1/2 weeks from now.

Cravings/Aversions: I made a homemade chicken pot pie last night that was soooo good. That's what I've been craving now.

Symptons: Heartburn as usual.

Best Moment this Week: We received some great news this week that I will post more about later on. :-)

No comments: