Tuesday, June 5, 2012

14 Weeks!


How far along? 14 Weeks!

Size of Baby: According to Babycenter, the baby measures 3 1/2 inches and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces. The baby is the size of a lemon.
Maternity Clothes: Getting close. 

Gender: Only a month or so till we find out.

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: Not yet

Sleeping: Not great. My back has been killing me all night long. I really want a snoogle but trying to convince my husband that I need a $50 pillow isn't the easiest thing in the world. :)

What I Miss: Nothing yet.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out what this little one is so I can do a little shopping.

Cravings/Aversions: Not many craving lately. Been kind of sick the past week or so, so I'm still not eating very much.
Symptons: Heartburn at night. I've started taking Zantac to sleep. I had to do this every day with both Emma and Ryleigh so it was expected.

Best Moment this Week: Just spending time with my 3 favorite people. 

No comments: