Tuesday, June 26, 2012

17 Weeks!


How far along? 17 Weeks!



Size of Baby: The baby weighs 5 ounces now and he is around 5 inches long. He is about the size of a turnip.  

Maternity Clothes: Yes 

Weight: Down 20 lbs so far. 

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: Felt my first flutters but nothing since then. 

Sleeping: Still not gonna talk about it. 

What I Miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach. I can not sleep any other way. 

What I am looking forward to: Now that we know this baby is a boy, I can start shopping and planning his nursery. 

Cravings/Aversions: Cheetohs

Symptons: Heartburn as usual.

Best Moment this Week: Finding out we are expecting a sweet baby boy. We couldn't be happier. Also, I started online shopping and that has made me so much more excited. 

No comments: