Tuesday, September 18, 2012

29 Weeks!


How far along? 29 Weeks! Only 10 weeks to go!

Size of Baby: Grayson is weighing in around 2 1/2 lbs and is about 15 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I NEED to go get some new clothes.

Weight: According to my appointment last Wednesday I lost 3 lbs so I am 31 lbs down from pre pregnancy weight.

Gender: IT'S A BOY! Grayson Blake 

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November!

Movement: He has definitely turned positions because he has been moving a lot lately. I can tell he is starting to stick out different body parts too. 

Sleeping: Ok I guess. I have been feeling kind of sick at night now, especially when I lay down.

What I Miss: Not much right now.

What I am looking forward to: Painting Grayson's room this week and also ordering his crib. We are finally able to start doing some things to prepare for this baby boy.

Cravings/Aversions: spaghetti again, chips and queso

Symptons: Still heartburn. ugghh

Best Moment this Week: I don't really have a "Best Moment" this week. It was pretty uneventful but this coming week we will hopefully be getting a lot done so I'm excited about that. 

No comments: