Tuesday, September 25, 2012

30 Weeks!


How far along? 30 Weeks!

Size of Baby: Grayson is weighing in around 3 lbs and is about 15.7 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yes...still need to go get a few new clothes.

Weight: Down 31 lbs. Will get an update on at the doctor on Wednesday.

Gender: IT'S A BOY! Grayson Blake 

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November!

Movement: Lots of big movements now. I can tell he is getting a lot bigger. 

Sleeping: Pretty good. Just getting up a lot to use the bathroom.

What I Miss: Not much right now.

What I am looking forward to: All of our fun packages arriving this week. Grayson's pack n play will be here Wednesday and his new crib will be here Friday! I can't wait to put it together.

Cravings/Aversions: cookies, chicken tenders, chips and queso, japanese rice

Symptons: Still heartburn. ugghh

Best Moment this Week:The best moment this week was going shopping with Josh and the girls. We bought Grayson's swing and stroller. We also bought a new video monitor because ours is going to stop working any day now so we really needed a new one. While we were at Babies R Us Emma asked to pick out a book for the baby. So I let her and Ryleigh both pick one out for their brother. It melted my heart.
Sunday morning Emma was my big helper and helped me put together the swing and stroller. She is so excited. She asks about 15 times a day to go look at baby brother's room. I can tell she is going to be a great big sister. We are also going to go look at a car this week. We have had a really hard time finding what we are looking for in the prince range we need and we finally found a couple that will work. So I'll be really glad when that is out of the way.

Here is the few things that we purchased this past week.

We got the Fisher Price My Little Lamb Platinum Edition Swing. We had almost the exact same one with Ryleigh. This is just the newer version that has come out. I like that this one plugs in. Ryleigh's didn't have a plug in option so we went through lots of batteries. All along I had planned on getting a MamaRoo but after a lot of research I felt like this was the better option.

I had also planned on getting a jogging stroller with a carseat attachment for Grayson. But I figured getting something like this stroller made more sense right now. We will use this while he is in the carseat and then maybe next spring get a nice big stroller for him. I put together this stroller myself and it is so nice. I can't wait to start using it. 

The monitor we bought is Motorola. We have had both a Summer monitor and Safety 1st monitor and neither of them have done well....especially for how expensive they are. So we are hoping this one will work great. It has pan,tilt, and zoom on both cameras and it also has a talk-back feature. So we can talk to both rooms through the monitor. Pretty cool, huh?
We had a Chicco pack n play with both girls and loved it so we got another Chicco. I love their products. They really are very well made and really easy to put together. 

I will wait until I show you his nursery to show the crib we got. 



No comments: