Tuesday, September 4, 2012

27 Weeks!


How far along? 27 Weeks!

Size of Baby: Baby boy is weighing in around 2 lbs and is about 14 1/2 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yes...I actually need to get some new shirts. The ones I have now are getting a little short. I also need to start looking for some fall clothes...maybe some cute capris or something. 

Weight: According to my appointment last Wednesday I gained 2 pounds so now I'm about 30 pounds down from my pre pregnancy weight.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: He has been moving around a lot. He kicks the most at night tight and during the day he rolls around. We drove down to Oak Island yesterday and going 75 mph and him rolling around the whole time made me so carsick.

Sleeping: Doing ok. If I lay on either side for too long it hurts my hips to stand up straight though. I try to turn as otften as I can though. I usually get up 2 times per night to use the bathroom but I can tell I'm going to have to move up to 3 times soon.

What I Miss: Not much right now.

What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to seeing what the rest of the week has in store for us. As I mentioned, we came to Oak Island yesterday and we will be here until Sunday. My whole family is here. The girs and I got to go play on the beach this afternoon and they loved it. They are so excited about going back tomorrow morning. I'm also really excited about my baby shower in a month or so. I saw the invitations yesterday and they are soooooo adorable.

Cravings/Aversions: Chick-fil-a cookies, chocolate cake, chips and queso

Symptons: Still heartburn. ugghh

Best Moment this Week: Passing my glucose test.....well, I assume I passed. No one has called me yet and they say "no news is good news." One less thing to worry about. Another great moment was schedule my c-section. It's on the calendar now and I am counting down the days. I'm so ready to meet this sweet boy.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

How fun to be having a boy. It is truly a blast having one of each. :) Seeing these posts always make me want to be pregnant again! :)