Monday, September 10, 2012

We are home!

We came back home yesterday after a great 6 day vacation at Oak Island. I won't like though, I was ready to come back home. After several days of hauling everything to the beach, keeping up with the girls, hauling everything back from the beach, etc., I was exhausted. My poor ankles were so swollen I could barely walk at the end of the day. But the girls had so much fun. I am so glad we got to go with my whole family. There was nothing cuter than seeing all the girls playing together on the beach. I am still trying to get the house straightened back up and finishing laundry but it is good to be back into our routine. I am really looking forward to some cooler temperatures this week as well. I will hopefully start going through all of our pictures soon. Autumn took a bunch as well so I'm hoping to get some from her. I will post them as soon as I can. They are so CUTE!

No comments: