Friday, May 16, 2008

22 Weeks

This past week has been so much better than last week. I have felt pretty good most days which is a big improvement for me. Nothing really has happened much with Emma. We are just taking it day by day. Josh and I went to Babies R Us to do some crib shopping. We didn't get a crib yet but we got the bed set that we like. It has the bumpers, the sheet, and also the bed skirt. It is so cute. Emma will definitely like it. I'm so excited to finally start on her room. Now that we have the bed set we are going to pick out a paint color so that Josh can start painting soon. The weeks are going by really fast for me. I'm glad that summer is almost here but I dread the hot weather. Here lately, it hasn't been too hot and I'm already dying outside so I know I'm going to be miserable when it gets really hot. Hopefully I'll get used to it and it won't be a big deal. I can't wait until the pool opens. I'm sure miss Emma and I will be there a lot. Other than that, Josh and I are just looking forward to taking a few beach trips before Emma gets here. It's so strange to think that we only have 18 weeks to go. That seems like a long time but she'll be here before we know it.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Yes she will be here before you know it! Have fun crib shopping! You might also want to check target and amazon.com if you find one you like..sometimes you can order it cheaper from there.