Friday, May 30, 2008

24 Weeks

This past week has been pretty good. Josh and I went to the beach last weekend for memorial day and came home on Monday. We had fun. It was good for us to get away for a few days together. It is going to be so strange when we have to start taking a baby with us. I can't wait though. I know that Emma is going to love the beach. I was so proud of myself for only stopping to pee 1 time on the way there. I didn't even have to stop at all on the way home. The weather was also very nice. I was actually able to enjoy being there without feeling too sick from the hot weather. The only time I got sick is when they cooked fish. YUCK! On Monday night after we got home from the beach we went to my parents house for a cookout. I love having cookouts now that the weather has gotten warmer. And as of last weekend, the pool is finally open. Ofcourse the water is still absolutely freezing. But I'm hoping it will warm up soon. Emma and I are dying to get in. I'm just not looking forward to putting my big belly in a bathing suit though. I guess I'll just have to get over it. We plan on finally painting Emmas room this weekend. I am so excited to get her room started. I haven't exactly picked out the color yet but I plan on doing that today. I know that we are going to go with a light pink color. It will look really pretty with the crib set that we got. I will post some pictures once we have it all painted. I can't believe we are already 24 weeks. We only have 16 weeks left to go. Emma has not been kicking as much as I'd like her too. But she is only about 1 1/2 lbs so maybe she will start kicking harder as she gets bigger.

No comments: