Friday, May 2, 2008

Halfway

We are now at 20 weeks!! I can't believe we are halfway there. This past week has been pretty good. Last Saturday I went to Babies R Us and registered. Boy, was that an experience. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be. I had to make so many decisions.[& if you all know me, I hate making decisions] But we got most of the registering done. We are still going to go register at Target because they have some different stuff that I like. So hopefully that will get done this weekend. Tuesday night I went to my mom and dads house for dinner. My nannny[my mom's mom] came over and we had a family dinner. It was so good to see her. I hadn't seen her since Josh and I got married and she found out that I was pregnant. She is so excited. Wednesday was not a good day for me and the baby. When I got home from work I wasn't feeling too good. Then as the day went on, it got so much worse. I was sick all day long. Josh went to Jacksonville, FL on wednesday morning so he wasn't there with me. So I just stayed in the bed all day. I'm hoping that I'm not one of those people whose sickness lasts throughout the whole pregnancy. But if I am, it will all be worth it in the end. The pregnancy hormones are definetly getting the best of me. I didn't think it was so bad until Josh came home with a sandwich last Saturday night and I cried for 30 minutes because they put a pickle with it. It's so frustrating to be crying for something so stupid...especially when you know you are being stupid but you can't make it stop. Then ofcourse....I ran out of toliet paper. Even though there was toliet paper right under the sink not even a foot away from me...I still cried about it for a while. Josh tries to help so much when I get upset, but sometimes I just don't know why I'm crying or why I'm upset. So I think he's starting to learn that I'm just a little crazy right now and we just have to get through it. I know I say this every week but we are still working on a name. I'm hoping and praying we decide on one soon. I hate calling her "baby" all the time. I go back to the doctor on May 12 to do another ultrasound. I'm so excited. I am praying that Josh can come. He hasn't had a chance to see her except for in a picture. But Josh just works so hard all the time, sometimes its difficult to get away from work. So we'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Yay halfway! It's going to go by fast...and then you'll miss it. Hope you're feeling better