Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Today was a great day. We started out having lunch with Joshs family. His parents, grandparents, and brother all come over to our house for lunch and we got to visit with them for a few hours. Then we went to my grandmas house for the Joyner cookout. I didn't really get to spend enough time with my mom today so I made her a cake and we went to her house after grandmas and spent a little time with her then. Josh and I were blessed with amazing moms and we love them both very much. I got a little taste of mothers day today. Technically I'm not a mom yet but this morning I got a card from Emma and also from Josh. It definitely made me tear up. Josh and I go to the doctor tomorrow for an ultrasound. We are so excited about seeing her. [this will be Josh's first time] I will let you all know how it goes and I'll post some new pictures. Happy Mothers Day to all the moms.

2 comments:

Four of a Kind said...

Happy 'Mommy to be' Day! You'll have an 8-month-old next year this time!
~Amanda

Hollifields said...

Good luck with the ultrasound!