Monday, June 9, 2008

25 Week Checkup

Today, I went to the doctor for my monthly checkup. Everything went good. I have gained 4 lbs this past month...even though it feels like a lot more. So since I got pregnant...I am still at -30 lbs. I'm hoping by the time Emma is born I will still weigh less than when I got pregnant. The doctor also used the doppler to listen to her heartbeat. He said it sounded very strong. Then he measured my belly. He said that it was the perfect size for 25 weeks. I go back to the doctor in about 3 weeks to do the glucose test. After going to the doctor, I met Deanna for lunch at the Chop House. It was so good. I hadn't ever been before. Thanks for lunch Deanna.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Congrats on making it to 25 weeks. It'll start getting a little tougher but you'll also start to see her kicking and punching and maybe a foot or elbow coming out. It's really cool. Try to stay cool in the heat. Love you