Saturday, June 7, 2008

HOT!!


It was so hot outside today. Josh and I went to my parents house to spend the day at the pool. We stayed in the water the whole time. Deanna and Nicki [family friends] came over and we all played pool volleyball. It was so much fun. Josh and I still got red even after putting on sunscreen twice. The pool felt so good. There were a few times when I felt a little sick and had to get out though. I think with all the moving that I did as well as all the movement of the water, it just made me a little nauseous. But once I got out for a few minutes I was fine. Around 4:00 we were all starving so we had a cook out. We had hot dogs, hamburgers, and grilled chicken. It was so yummy. Tomorrow we are finishing up Emmas room .I'm so excited to finally get the painting out of the way. The picture at the top is of daddy, Josh, Deanna, and Nicki.

No comments: