Friday, June 13, 2008

26 Weeks!

This past week has been great. Emma has been flipping around constantly. She is a very active little baby. Josh and I have been in the pool a few days this week. I absolutely love it. I think Emma does too. It puts her to sleep for a little while. With all this hot weather, the pool has definitley been a life saver. We haven't done anything further with her room yet. I'm hoping we will have a crib soon and I'll be able to get it ready for Emma. Things are going great so far. I haven't gotten sick anymore at all and I'm starting to sleep a lot better. I still get really bad heartburn when I lay down but I take a Zantac before I go to bed and it helps alot. My tummy just keeps growing and growing. The easiest things to do are not so easy anymore. Bending over takes a little more effort than it used to and also getting out of the car. My legs are so short that sometimes getting up off the couch is a little tough. But Josh is my tow truck and he pulls me right up. Josh has been so amazing throughout this whole pregnancy. He has helped me with everything that I've needed him too and he helps me get through all my "hormone tantrums". He is doing a great job taking care of me and Emma. He is going to be such an awesome daddy.

1 comment:

Four of a Kind said...

You're down to double digits now...not much longer. Try to stay cool this summer!