Friday, June 6, 2008

25 Weeks!

This week has been both good and bad. Josh had to go to Indiana for work on Wednesday morning and he will be coming home tonight. Even though he travels a lot for work, I still haven't gotten used to him being gone. 3 days is a long time to be without him. We still haven't finished painting Emmas room. We have to put the 2nd coat on this weekend and then touch up the trim too. It shouldn't take us to long to do that. Hopefully next week we can start looking at getting a crib and we can get her room put together. The weather has been way too hot for me this week. I knew that being pregnant during the summer was going to be horrible but I don't think I realized that it was going to be this bad. If I'm outside for too long in the heat, I start feeling really sick. But working 3rd shift makes it easier because then I sleep during the day and I miss out on most of the heat during the day. I'm excited to be at 25 weeks though. We don't really have too much longer to go until shes here. Emma has started to kick all over the place this week. It's so nice to be able to finally feel her all the time. I'm still waiting for Josh to be able to feel her kick though. Hopefully he will soon.

No comments: