Monday, December 7, 2009

15 Month Check-Up

Today I took Emma to see Dr. Lowe for her 15 month check-up. She did great. Once we got there, the nurse took all of her measurements and then the doctor came in to see her. I was a little concerned about some diaper rash that I couldn't get cleared up. It has been there for about a week now, but never seemed to fully go away. Well today, I found out that she has a small yeast infection. So I picked up some cream after her appointment that should help her. Emma also has another tooth poking through. Dr. Lowe said she looked great and we will go back when she's 18 months. She got 4 shots today too and did great with those. She cried for a few seconds and then was fine. Once we got home, she ate some lunch and then took a little bit over a 2 hour nap. I can't believe my little girl is getting so big.


15 months:

22lbs 11 oz-50th percentile
29 3/4 in. tall-50th percentile
Size 3 diapers
mostly 12 month or 12-18 month clothes
size 4 shoe
Poor Baby...atleast gettin' shots is a good excuse to rock some hello kitty bandaids. :]Ta-Da!
While we waited for the doctor....all she wanted to do is play with the tylenol bottle and mommy's sunglasses

No comments: