Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year. It was definitely a lot different than last year. Emma loved all of her new toys and books. She got some really great stuff. Santa brought her a bounce and spin zebra. Her legs are a little too short for it but I'm sure she'll be bouncing on it pretty soon. She still loves to sit on it and spin around. She also got a couple of babydolls, books, blocks, a toy box, gift cards, and other great things. She has had so much fun today playing with all this new stuff. Uncle Same got Emma a really cool little giraffe bike. It has a screen that lights up and shows letters, numbers, shapes, and all kinds of learning things. On Christmas eve we went to my mom and dads house as usual and had dinner. Christmas morning we opened up gifts with Emma and then went to my mom and dads house. It was so much fun to see Emma and Cheyenne really get into their presents. I'm looking forward to next year when we have 4 little grandkids all over the place. It should be interesting. After that we came home and Emma took a nap. Then we went to Josh's parents house and had dinner. Emma did wonderful throughout the whole day. I can't wait until next year. I think as Emma gets older, Christmas is going to get more fun every year. I am so mad at myself for forgetting my camera when we went to my mom and dads house. I took some pictures with Katies camera but I don't have them yet, so I'll have to show you them later....or I'm sure Autumn will have some great pictures on her blog.


Aunt Katie gave her this pretty wooden growth chart for her room. Emma is 30 in. now.New toy box from Nana and Papa....my living room is so much cleaner now. :]The cool giraffe bike from Uncle Sam
I was most most excited to give her these little ABC blocks. They are clear all the way around and have the letter on them, and then inside is an object that represents that letter. Some of them are even interactive. They are so cool.
I think Emma's favorite present that we got her was her Backyardigan book. Once we gave her that, she didn't really want to play or open anything else.

Emma's present from Santa- a bounce and spin zebraEmma and her cute little babydoll

No comments: