Sunday, December 13, 2009

Breakfast with Santa!

This year, we decided to take Emma to "breakfast with Santa". Every year Murphy in the Morning on 107.5 does this as a fundraiser for his charity called "Murphy's Kids". This year it was at Tripps Restaurant. We had a buffet breakfast and then were able to visit with Santa. It worked out really well too. I can't imagine standing in a line, trying to entertain Emma at the mall or Friendly Center. We ate first and then we waited about 3 or 4 minutes in line to see Santa. Plus, it was to support a really good cause. Emma did pretty good with Santa this year. She got a little scared and fussy at first but I think that was our fault for trying to sit her on his lap. Once Josh held her beside him, she was fine......we should have done that from the start. It was a lot of fun though. We got to speak with Katie, Josh, and even Jack for a minute. Unfortunetly, I didn't get any pictures of any of them. We were able to take our own pictures of Emma with Santa and they also took pictures too. They put them up on their website and then you can download them. As of this morning, they aren't up yet. So once they post them, I'll be sure to add some more pictures. I only got a few with my camera and they aren't that good. So I'm hoping they got a better one of her. Although the restaurant was crowded, it went very smoothly and I'm really glad we went this year. I'm hoping we can do it again next year.

No comments: