Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ryleigh-26 Weeks!




This past Friday, I went to the doctor for a check-up. We also did another ultrasound so that they could look at her heart. When I went for my anatomy ultrasound at 18 weeks, she moved around too much so they tried to get everything else on friday. She looked perfect and healthy. She is definitely an active little baby though. Everything else went fine. I did the 1 hour glucose test. I should hear back about that on Monday, but I'm not really worried about it. They also stuck my finger and found out that my hemoglobin was really low, so my doctor gave me some pills that I have to take everyday. I wasn't surprised that is was low. I always have really low iron levels and I also had to take some pills when I was pregnant with Emma too. I also was supposed to schedule my c-section. We picked a date, but I have to wait on confirmation from my doctor first. The lady didn't call me back on Friday, so I hope to hear from her tomorrow. I'll let you all know when I find out. I now start going to the doctor every 2 weeks. My next appointment is on Christmas eve.

No comments: