Friday, December 18, 2009

Snowy Day!

Today was spent inside trying to stay warm. About 12:30 this afternoon it started snowing very heavy. It has continued to snow most of the day. It is so pretty to see and I'm so glad Emma is old enough to realize that something different is going on outside. Once it started snowing really good, I pulled the blinds up from the big window in the living room and Emma sat and smushed her face against the window to see the snow. She sat there for a while and played while she looked out the window. I also took some other pictures of what Emma did today. We are supposed to get more snow tonight, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what we have in the morning. Hopefully we can take Emma out a little bit tomorrow and see the snow.


Every morning after breakfast I always let Emma watch some Backyardigans while I do a few things around the house. She sits so quietly and watches it and I never hear a peep from her. It is nice to have 30 minutes or so to get a few things done.I spent some of the morning getting most of my Christmas presents wrapped. I love wrapping presents. I love using pretty bows and ribbon and making it look really nice.
Emma has been doing a great job of feeding herself just about anything lately. Usually I break everything up into bite size pieces for her but today we though we would try to let her take her own bites. So I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and instead of taking bites, she shoved the whole thing in her mouth. Once I got a picture or two, I immediately had to go in her mouth and get it all out. She is so afraid that someone is going to take her food away.
Here she is looking out the window and playing
This was taken earlier today, we have alot more snow now

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

just love when she crosses her legs!