Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Quiz!!

Since Christmas is my all time favorite holiday...here is a little Christmas Quiz!





1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
Even though I love egg nog, I can only drink about 2 or 3 sips because it's so sweet and strong, so I think my favorite is hot chocolate....but I only like it made with milk....not water.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?they sit under the tree. how are you supposed to sneak into the living room to see what Santa left if they are wrapped?

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?Growing up, we always had colored lights. But since Josh and I got married, we have had white lights on our tree. Since we live in a condo, we can't decorate the outside, but when we get a house, watch out! I'm sure Josh and I will go crazy decorating.

4. Do you hang mistletoe?No....mainly, because I just don't have any.

5. When do you put your decorations up? The day after Thanksgiving!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish?I don't think I have a favorite.

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Waking up with Katie at 2 or 3 in the morning, crawling into the living room to see what Santa left. I can even remember one year when we stayed up all night playing with what Santa left. Mom and dad never had a clue.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? well, sooner or later I think you just figure it out.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not usually. I like to open everything on Christmas.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?We use white lights and ornaments that I have bought over the years. When I got married I had a ton of Hallmark ornamnents that I bought in the past years when they went on sale after Christmas.

11. Snow. Love it or dread it? LOVE IT!! I just wish we could get more.

12. Can you ice skate?I've ice skated 2-3 times. I did an ok job then, but that was many years ago. I don't know how good I would be at it now. I'm looking forward to taking Emma and Ryleigh when they get older.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift ever? I don't think I really have a favorite.

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Number 1 is making sure that I remember the reason for the holidays. Number 2 is spending time with my family!

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? I love the homemade Christmas candy that my mom makes.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?I love decorating the tree when its dark outside and most of the lights are off except the tree. Then we play christmas music while we decorate. It really puts me in Christmas spirit.

17. What tops your tree? an angel

18. Do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving. I could care less if I get a think for Christmas. But I would spend every dime I had to get someone something special for Christmas. I love seeing the smiles of peoples faces when they open up a gift.

19. Candy canes: Yuck or yum? yummmm..I love the Spree flavored ones.

20. Favorite Christmas show? I love the movie Christmas with the Kranks...I could watch it all day long.

21. Saddest Christmas song? Christmas shoes...it makes me cry everytime.

22.Christmas Shopping....love it or hate it? HATE it. I usually try to order everything online. I hate everything about christmas shopping...the crowds, the rude people, you can't even look around because you are always running into people. That's probably the only thing I hate about Christmas.

Ok, now I tag Katie J. and Katie K.!!!

No comments: