Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Celebrating 27 years....

of Josh!!

Yesterday we celebrated Josh's birthday. I can't believe this is the 7th birthday that I've gotten to celebrate with him. Man...he's getting old. :] I decorated the living room with a big birthday banner and some balloons for when he got off work. My mom and dad kept both of the girls while Josh and I went out to dinner. Josh and I don't leave the girls very often. We rarely get a babysitter so that we can go out alone. The girls always do great so we just take them with us but I wanted to go to dinner alone for Josh's birthday. It was the first time I have left Ryleigh with anyone other than Josh, and that was only for a few minutes. But I knew she was in great hands and I knew I would have to do it eventually. I guess it's just a mom thing. When we got home we had a little ice cream pie before going to bed.


I hope you had a wonderful birthday sweetheart. I love you with all my heart.

No comments: