Monday, April 26, 2010

Tummy Sleeper

For the past week or so, Ryleigh has really been sleeping horrible. She has horrible gas problems and I think that keeps her from getting into a deep sleep. By the time she would eat and get the gas out and then got back to sleep, it was almost time to eat again. So today my mom suggested to put her on her tummy to sleep. I know that back in the day parents were told to put babies on their tummies to sleep but now a days, thats not the case.....it's always "tummy to play, back to sleep". So as a parent, I'm torn between what I should do. But today while Emma was napping I fed Ryleigh and she was falling asleep as she got done with her bottle. So I put her on her tummy right beside me and let her nap. She slept for 3 hours and 5 minutes!!! That's the best nap she has taken in a long time. I think the pressure on her tummy helped the gas tremendously. So now Josh and I just don't know what to do about night time. I know that she would probably be ok, but it just scares me. But anyway, for now, here are some cute pics.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Hailey has slept on her tummy since 2 weeks. She'll be fine Jen...