Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010



Easter morning I took both of the girls to church while Josh went to Iron Play and did a little work. Church was awesome. My dad played the part of Jesus and did a great job. Emma stayed in the nursery for the first time and did great. After church Josh stayed at my mom and dads house with Emma while Ryleigh and I went to my grandma Lucie's house for lunch. We had dinner with my family at my mom and dads. Before dinner we let Emma and Cheyenne find eggs. This was Emma's first time ever so it took a few minutes to teach her what to do. She caught on though and picked up quite a few. I'm sure next Easter she will have even more fun.  Ryleigh slept most of the day and when I tried to get pictures of her in her Easter dress, she was not happy so unfortunetly I dont have a lot of good pictures of her. :( Every time we are at Nana and Papas, the girls always enjoy riding the golf cart

No comments: