Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Late Christmas/Early Birthday Present

I am soooooo excited. Look what Josh came home with yesterday.
It's a Canon EOS 40D. I have been wanting a new camera forever. I take tons of pictures and my point and shoot just wasn't cutting it anymore. As you all probably know, DSLR cameras are expensive so Josh made a trip to Raleigh yesterday to a store that buys and sells used cameras. He sold his old SLR and was able to get this. It is slightly used but you would never really know it by looking at it. There's no way we could have got a NEW camera like this, so I'm really excited that we were able to get one this awesome. I have only used it for a few minutes, but there is alot that I need to learn. I couldn't ask for anything more. I am just so ready to go out and take some pictures!! Thanks sweetheart...you're the best!

No comments: