Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow Day!!

I absolutely LOVE snow! It could snow all year long and I wouldn't care. I'm not one of those people who stays inside cuddled up on the couch when it snows either. I want to go out and drive around and play. Last week when they were calling for a lot of snow I made sure I got everything we needed for Emma to play. Last year, Emma mostly just stayed in the same place and looked around. But this year, her and Cheyenne went sledding behind the four wheeler. I was inside with Ryleigh most of the time but everyone said she was giggling so much and having fun. I took Ryleigh outside for about 15 minutes and she really loved it. She didn't fuss at all, but I took her back inside once her nose and cheeks were bright red. I hope we get lots more snow before winter is over!

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

The girls had SOO much fun! I loved that they are all so close in age. Can't wait for the next few years. Sleepovers, playdates!