Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

2010 has flown by so fast. I feel like we just started it and now it's over. This year started off wonderful because we were preparing for our new little family member. On March 13 Ryleigh joined our family. Josh and I became parents again and Emma became a big sister. I love my little family of four and we couldn't be more blessed to have these two little girls. We had a great summer watching Emma swim and play. She started getting in the pool all by herself and floating around. In July, I lost my job and as a result of that became a stay at home mom. It was a lot to get used to. In the past, I was used to working a full time job as well as taking care of Emma. It was like I was joining a new club or something. Now, my days consist of going the childrens museum, playdates, science center, and doing "mom things". I love being at home with the girls but it is also a very hard job at times. In August, Emma turned 2!! She is growing up so fast and she has a personality like you wouldn't believe. Most of the time she is kind of quiet and keeps to herself, but if she wants something, you're gonna know about it. I love seeing her learn new things and open up to doing different things too. In November we added another new addition to the famly, our miniature daschund Blake. He is a spunky hard-headed sweet little puppy. We have spent the past month or so training him and making him fit into our family. Also, in November Josh got a promotion to Regional Sales Manager. He works so hard and I'm so proud of him for this accomplishment. We just spent our first Christmas has a family of four and Ryleigh's 1st Christmas. It was so a great day and I enjoyed watching my little girls get so excited over everything.

As much as I am sad to see 2010 go, I am more excited to see what 2011 has in store for us. I know it's going to be a great year.

No comments: