Monday, March 21, 2011

Already Monday?!

Weekends go by sooo fast around here. I just don't know where the time goes anymore. Although it was short, we still had a great weekend. Josh always works Saturday mornings at Iron Play and usually doesn't get home until a little after lunch time. It gets old having to be by myself every Saturday morning but the extra money is good so I can't complain too much. After the girls got up from their naps we went out to run some errands and picked up some dinner at Bill and Leah's in Kernersville. It was so good. They have some of the best hamburgers and hotdogs. Yesterday we went to my mom and dad's house like we do every other Sunday but this time it was to celebrate my birthday.(which is Wednesday) I was so glad that everyone was there. Katie even took off work so that her and Bradley could be there. It wasn't as nice outside as it had been Friday and Saturday but we still went outside and played a little bit. It does the girls good to run around because once all of us are in the house, things get hectic. For some reason, my girls do not want to behave when we go to Nana andPapa's house. I don't know if it's because there are so many people or what, but hopefully once it gets warmer and we are outside a lot more, it will get better. We had grilled chicken, salad, and pasta salad for dinner and my mom and dad got me a cake from Ganache. It was so yummy. I also got some really great gifts. Katie went to my new favortite store...Swoozies...and got me this cute picnic basket.

It is collapsible and also insulated. It will be fun taking this on picnics and also on the beach. She also got me a really cute vera bradley notepad box, and a happy birthday goblet filled with "the best cookies ever".

My mom and dad got me this awesome watch that I asked for. I found it online a month or so ago and I was so excited. I have been wanting a watch for a while but I didn't want something expensive and I wanted it to be comfortable. So I got this watch....
I absolutely LOVE it. It is made by Rumba. They have several different kinds. Just go to www.rumbatime.com. They come in every color imaginable. And the best thing is this watch was only $14. It is made out of silicone so it is comfortable and you can just wipe it off if it gets dirty. My mom even got her one in yellow.

My mom and dad also got me a gift card to Old Navy and The Hollifields gave me money to go towards a bathing suit that I've been wanting, so I got home last night so order it, and guess what?!? They are sold out. So frustrating. How can you be sold out of bathing suits in March!! I'm hoping they will have some more soon so I'm not losing hope yet. It's just frustrating that you have to buy a bath suit in January to make you have one for June. It's crazy!!

But anyway, I had a great time celebrating with my family and I'm so thankful for each and every one of them.

Josh left a little while ago to go to Charlotte. He has a seminar there and will be gone until tomorrow night. :-( So it's just me and the girls. I plan on getting some things done around the house this morning and then maybe go out this afternoon.

Hope you all have a great MONDAY!!

No comments: