Thursday, March 31, 2011

We're Moving!

Yesterday we got confirmation that we will be moving in two weeks. Josh and I have decided to rent a house for a couple of years or so until we can buy our dream house. We need more space and something that is not on the third floor. We will be moving to Kernersville. It's technically a Winston Salem address but its in Kernersville. We are really excited but I'm also terrified. I feel so unprepared. I am very Type A and OCD and I hate for things to be out of place so the thought of having everything packed up and not knowing where everything is, is killing me. I just don't even know where to start. Luckily we don't really have a ton of stuff to move. The house that we are moving to is 4 bedrooms 2 baths and has a garage and a big backyard. What I love most about it, is that all 3 of our bedrooms are on the first floor and the 4 bedroom/bonus room is over the garage(will probably be Josh's office). I like two story houses but with two little girls I think it will be much easier to have everyone on the first floor. Then I don't have to worry about going up and down stairs with them all the time. I'm just excited that I will be able to take the girls outside anytime I want and let them play and run. It will be great to have a little pool or slip n slide for them this summer. The girls will also be getting their own rooms. They have done a great job at sharing a room and we actually don't have any problems getting them to sleep or anything but it will be nice for them to have their own space. Hopefully it will be a smooth transition and will only take a couple of days to get everything back in order. I will definitely post pictures once we move. Wish us luck!! :-)

No comments: